Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
Step one in the water damage restoration process is the initial call. The truth is, someone is being called. But knowing the right team at the right moment is paramount.
Each property owner and manager should have an idea of who to call when fire and water damage emergencies happen, and trying to figure that out in the moment is a difficult job.
The company you're looking for needs to have several marks,
- They need to be available 24/7 - 365, SERVPRO is.
- The technicians need to be professionals, certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (popularly known as IICRC), SERVPRO is.
- The company needs to have a track record of success, SERVPRO does.
The bottom line, lean and depend upon SERVPRO of Montclair / West Orange for your water damage restoration needs. Another resource that might interest you is our Tips page.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (973) 669-4825
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Montclair / West Orange has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?